GET THE PROCESSES IN PLACE – GROW YOUR COMPANY
We help businesses in planning and implementing Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment strategies. Most importantly, we navigate the maze of government requirements to get your business on the path to growth.
Many businesses are skeptical about the long term impact of BEE on their business. Maximising outcomes and sustainable business practices are the core of our service which entail developing strategies and planning for success.
Our immense commitment to maximize outcomes in the spirit of empowerment have contributed to the successful implementation of our processes in public and private sectors.
We have been in the business of sustainable development since 2001 and are 100% Black Woman owned.
Get legislative clarity while navigating the minefield of requirements for BBBEE implementation
Know which BBBEE requirements are most relevant to your specific business
Reach human resource, documentation and capacity building requirements
Processes to implement effectively and have the support to maintain the regulations
Upcoming Businessess Impacted
What we Do
- Improve your BBBEE score to become a more profitable part of the supply chain for BBBEE minded clients. It can be done, even if you don’t think you have the manpower and internal capacity to drive the process internally.
- The starting point and steps to maintain processes are difficult to determine without specialist advice and support. Cut through the red-tape efficiently.
- With the ever-increasing legislative requirements, companies are overwhelmed with the increased workload and maintaining current information. We keep you on track.
- The Cost of compliance is often perceived to be too high and beyond the reach of medium-sized businesses. Let us show you that it can be in line with your goals.
- Return on investment in respect of compliance is not always easily measurable. We have examples of how it can be done.
- Suitable systems and processes to comply are often not readily available. We have the experience to streamline the systems and processes.
- Design and implementation of Supplier Development, Enterprise Development and Socio-Economic Development Programmes and Skills Development requirements.
- Data gathering, systems development, management and administration of the BBBEE Assessment process
- Human Resources and Diversity management and planning
- Processing of preferential procurement data
- By comprehensively interpreting BBBEE related legislation, your company will be able to claim all due incentives
- Employment Equity Act
- BBBEE Act
- Basic Conditions Of Employment Act
- National Skills Development Act
- National Skills Development Levies Act
- Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act
- Legal Compliance Reporting processes put in place.
Companies Act consulting services:
- development of roles and responsibilities
- terms of reference for committees and structures required
- training of staff and executives involved in compliance and development of tools and systems for efficient monitoring and evaluation.
Strategy & Policy Development
We develop, or guide you through the processes of practical and implementable interventions
- Development of BBBEE Empowerment Strategy
- Industry Analysis on Black Economic Empowerment.
- Facilitate relationships with strategic partners like IDC, DTI, Local Government and SETA’s
- Feasibility Studies
- Consultative Forum Representation
BBBEE and related legislation training for staff to implement internally.
- We facilitate any training which may be required by your company to gain legislative recognition, all in conjunction with SETAs
- We train basic financial and business management skills for new entrepreneurs
- Occupational Health and Safety, HIV/AIDS Awareness
We facilitate the preparation of documentation towards a company’s Self-Assessment BBBEE Rating
- Staff is actively prepared for site visits which form part of the Assessment.
- Facilitate the preparation of all external documentary evidence, where necessary e.g. independent assessors’ reports, etc.
advantages of bBBEE compliance.
Enables participation in the formal Economy
Provides competitive advantage when it comes to supplying BBBEE conscious businesses
Is a requirement for permits as supplier by government and public sector
Facilitates access to tax incentives and finance grants
Reduces lengthy processes relating to BBBEE when tendering for contracts
Why Select Us?
Your goals fire up our goals. You know what you want, we get you there.
We help you climb the paperwork and administrative requirements hills
Staff development relating to BBBEE requirements and business process.
Just on 20years of experience in the field makes us one of the most qualified consultants in the field
Get our processes on how to get certified, uphold and build you business via BBBEE. It can be done!
Our diverse skills set & delivery on projects has stood us in good stead when serving public and privately owned business
Start your journey with us now
Get in Touch
Where to find us
19 Hockenheim, Albertyn Street, Kyalami Hills